Elite Advisors Edge Workshops
We take care of ALL administrative tasks that come with running a successful workshop, so you and your team can focus on whats important, your clients.
What WE Do:
- Book a Library or Community Center near your office.
- Market the workshop
- Take all registrations
- Make all confirmation calls
- Send all reminder emails
- Provide a PowerPoint presentation
- Assume all marketing risk
What YOU Do:
- Present the workshop
- Educate and inform attendees
- Follow-up with attendee’s one-on-one
- Pay NOTHING until after the workshop and only pay for households that actually attend
Find Out If You Qualify For Your Protected Territory Today
Contact Us To Make A Change In Your Lifestyle
To Identify and Improve Cross-Channel Efficiency, Create and Capture Opportunity, and Provide Access to the Most Competitive and Transparent Tools and Support.
Entry Point Advisor Network
1024 E Grand River Ave, Brighton, MI 48116 United States
Disclaimer: This website and all its contents are for financial professionals only. Entry Point Advisor Network is not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker-Dealer, Field Marketing Organization, Custodian, or Agency. Entry Point Advisor Network is PROUDLY a private independently owned and operated company.